AISNE offers its members the ability to connect in myriad ways. AISNE Peer Groups are spaces for members in similar roles to engage with each other via organized email listservs, virtual and in-person gatherings, and affinity spaces within AISNE events.
Please see our guidelines for engaging with your peers on AISNE listservs.
AISNE Peer Connections for 2023-24
Heads of School
If you would like to join these Peer Connections, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virtual Peer to Peer Meetings: Monthly on Fridays at 12:00 PM
- September 8, October 6, November 3, December 1, January 5, February 2, March 1, April 5, May 3, and June 7
- Listserv: AISNE Heads of School
Assistants to the Head of School
If you would like to join this peer group, please email email@example.com.
- Listserv: AISNE Assistant to the Head of School
This group is for any top business leaders in schools, including CFOs, DFOs, and COOs. We also invite Assistant/Associate Heads of School with focus in these areas. If you would like to join this peer group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virtual Peer to Peer Meetings: Monthly on Thursdays at 12:00 PM. Hosted by Dave Platt, Associate Head of School for Finance and Operations at The Fenn School
- September 21, October 19, November 16, December 14, January 18, February 15, March 28, April 25, May 16
- Listserv: AISNE Business Officers
This group is intended for the lead DEIB practitioner in your school. If you would like to join this peer group, please email email@example.com.
- Virtual Peer to Peer Meetings: Monthly on Thursdays at 4:00 PM
- September 7, October 5, November 2, December 7, January 11, February 1, March 7, April 4,
- May 9 – In-Person! Location TBD
- Listserv: AISNE DEIB Practitioners
Health & Wellness Professionals
This group is for anyone whose role is focused on student health, including nurses and doctors, psychiatrists and psychologists, counselors, athletics directors, and wellness leaders and instructors. If you would like to join this peer group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Listserv: AISNE Health & Wellness Professionals
Not an AISNE Member?
Become part of a network of more than 260 schools across New England. Enjoy opportunities for your entire school staff and faculty to connect with and learn from peers, and engage in high-quality professional development. AISNE is here to support your school’s excellence and continuous improvement.
Join today or renew your membership.