Connect your school with robust opportunities to share, learn, and grow.
Join Our Vibrant Community
of 260+ independent schools across New England
- Advance your school’s progress and thinking on key strategic topics and initiatives
- Tap into industry thought leaders, peer resources, and expertise
- Enjoy member rates for AISNE’s extensive professional development offerings
- Receive invitations to complimentary peer group conversations and socials
- Grow your own community through AISNE’s jobs board
- Engage your middle and high school students with our regional student conferences
- Increase your school’s visibility with prospective students and families; share events and open houses
- Benchmark salary and compensation in comparison with peer schools
- Participate in online community group conversations
AISNE Membership is schoolwide. Once your school is a member of AISNE, each member of your community has the opportunity to participate in AISNE programming and utilize our resources. Apply today!