Engage your school in a rigorous, ongoing self-examination of how you deliver on your unique mission.
Accreditation is a service that is available to AISNE’s independent elementary and middle school members in New England. Accreditation provides quality assurance that a school is meeting rigorous standards in all aspects of its operations and that it is operating in alignment with its mission. Accreditation emphasizes institutional health and promotes continuous school improvement.
The ultimate goal of the accreditation process is the enhancement of student learning and growth in our schools.
Elementary and middle schools interested in accreditation by AISNE should contact Accreditation Director, Sara Wilson.
Learn about AISNE Accreditation:
Express your school’s interest in being accredited by AISNE
- Strengthen commitment and congruence to mission
- Facilitate institutional reflection and self-evaluation
- Affirm the strengths of the school
- Help identify areas for improvement
- Provide structure and a timetable for institutional reflection, dialogue, and change
- Allow for performance measurement against a wide range of standards of good practice
- Demonstrate the school’s willingness to be held professionally accountable
- Enhance credibility with its immediate constituents and with the community at large
- Demonstrate that the school is part of the larger entity of independent school education
- Focus on institution rather than individuals, ensuring school’s long-term health
2021-22 Membership Committee
Donna Milani Luther
Dr. Kimberly Ridley