The Sage School, Foxborough, MA
The Sage School Mission
The Sage School Mission is to prepare gifted students to excel, by providing a comprehensive program of academic rigor and social growth inspired by passionate teachers within a nurturing community.
Substitute teacher job descriptions
- Provide meaningful instruction to students in assigned classrooms while regular teacher is absent
- Review and implement regular teacher’s routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
- Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
- Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
- Perform other duties as directed by school administration
- Provide instructional reinforcement for individual students or small groups of students
- Assist teacher with classroom management and general supervision of the class
- Assist with administrative duties such as setting up equipment and preparing materials
- Supervise students in the cafeteria, recess, specials, hallways, etc.
- Attend to students’ physical, personal, academic, and emotional needs
- Perform other duties as directed by the classroom teacher and school administration
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Willingness and enthusiasm to work with students in a variety of age groups
The Sage School offers competitive compensation and benefits. The Sage School is an equal opportunity employer. Visit us online at www.sageschool.org.
Please email a cover letter, resume and three references to:
Administrative Assistant to the Head of School
The Sage School
171 Mechanic Street
Foxboro, MA 02035