Ursuline Academy, Dedham, MA
Ursuline Academy is a Catholic, independent, college-preparatory for young women in grades 7 -12, located in Dedham, MA. We are seeking applications for qualified substitute teachers to support classroom needs on an on-call basis. This role will be utilized for absences that are planned as well as late notification. We offer a competitive per-diem wage for this position.
- Be on-call for days 7:00- 2:45 based on the daily availability of the coverage teacher.
- Be willing to work at all grade levels and subject areas.
- Be flexible and attentive to a variety of needs of students and faculty.
- Execute lessons in grades 7 -12 during our 8:00-2:45 school day
- Ensure a productive and safe learning environment
- Collaborate with colleagues and leaders
- Uphold and support all school policies and procedures
Roles & Responsibilities
- This position is a per-diem, on-call position
- The successful candidate will have experience teaching, effective and respectful class management skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with students in grades 7-12
- Please email your resume, cover letter, leadership philosophy, and names and contact information of three professional references.