Accredited by NEASC
Student Life Associate
Staff / Part-Time
Walnut Hill School for the Arts, Natick, MA
Walnut Hill School for the Arts seeks a Student Life Associate starting August 1 for a one-year leave position for the 2023-2024 academic year. The Student Life Associate supports the work of the Student Life team with primary responsibilities for student activity programming.
This is a part-time position for one year working approximately 16 hours per week reporting to the Associate Director of Student Life/Residential Life & the Dean of Students.
- Organize on and off campus events including transportation, student sign up, chaperones, permissions, etc.
- Maintain the activity listings on the school calendar
- Coordinate faculty/staff weekend team duty assignments and oversight of process
- Serve as advisor for the Day Student Representative leadership positions
- Coordinate Activities Board – chair regular meetings with student members to determine the upcoming activity calendar
- Supervise production of the annual student yearbook
- Provide administrative/clerical support and Student Life Office coverage and other duties as needed; and
- Participate in the school’s diversity, equity, and inclusion, and restorative justice initiatives; actively learn about and practice anti-racist work.
Walnut Hill School for the Arts
High School, Post Graduate