Director of Advancement Services
Belmont Hill School, Belmont, MA
Belmont Hill School is a private boys’ school, grades 7 – 12, located in Belmont, Massachusetts with a mission to educate boys in mind, body, and spirit to develop men of good character. Our community encourages students to face adversity with resilience, cultivate critical thinking and creativity, teamwork and competition, hard work and reflection, tradition and innovation. We strive to instill in each boy ethical judgment, a sense of common humanity, and a lifelong love of learning.
The Director of Advancement Services is a full time role in Belmont Hill School’s Alumni House. The Director of Advancement Services will ensure effective Raiser’s Edge Blackbaud database administration and work collaboratively on all Alumni House programs including the Annual Fund and Reunion. Great team atmosphere and benefits.
- Strong Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge skills
- Online express email experience a must
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and establish productive relationships with a diverse range of constituents
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in fundraising, preferably in an educational setting
- Strong leadership skills