AI in Our Schools: Proactive Policies & Practices
Learn to understand the profound challenges and opportunities presented by the emerging and much-discussed generative AI. Come away with new insights into how these technologies are already changing teaching and learning and how they might continue to challenge and advance the field of education in independent schools.
Whether you’re feeling excited or overwhelmed, this workshop will build your capacity to welcome AI technology into your classrooms and offices. We will focus on best practices for independent school teachers and leaders, and also highlight some common pitfalls.
Come away with:
- An understanding of what generative is, how it works, and its potential benefits in independent schools.
- Strategies for maintaining academic integrity when AI tools are widely used by students.
- The ability to define the challenges and opportunities AI presents in the field of education.
- Insights into the real-world impact of how AI is already influencing teaching and learning.
- Increased capacity to ethically integrate generative AI into both classroom and administrative processes.
This 2-part workshop is intended for all who are interested in learning more about generative AI and its impact on education.
Pricing: $165/pp, AISNE Members | $265/pp, Non-Members. Group discounts available.
Cancellations and transfer requests must be sent via email to email@example.com. Cancellations received up to 10 days before the start of the event will receive a 100% refund, less a $100 administrative fee. Transfers of registrations from one person to another are permitted up to 3 business days before the start of the event, or the first event of a series of events.