Prioritize Well-Being in Your Community
Trends and Recommendations for Students, Families, Faculty and Staff
Facilitated by: Nina Kumar, Co-Founder & CEO, Authentic Connections
Authentic Connections will share findings from surveys conducted with students, families, faculty, and staff at independent schools regarding the effects of the pandemic on social and emotional well-being. Learn strategies for prioritizing mental health and wellness during this challenging year.
- AISNE Roundtables are complimentary sessions for AISNE member school community members
- AISNE Roundtable sessions are not be recorded.
- Presentation of Ideas/Research
- Small-Group Peer Discussion
- Full-Group Reflections and Q&A
This session will be especially valuable for Wellness Coordinators, Health Teachers, Nurses, Physicians, Student Life, Residential Life, and Deans of Faculty.