31 Academy St, South Berwick, Maine
Kindergarten is the pivotal start to your child’s academic career. What makes our kindergarten program foster a love of learning that will last?
- Project Approach, giving students ownership in their learning through individual passions.
- Personalized Attention, faculty and administrators who value close parent-teacher relationships and open communication.
- Innovative Experiences, routine participation in science, physical education, music, art, and information technology – taught by specialists in those fields.
- Social-Emotional Learning, a commitment to kindness, honesty, and readiness to learn.
- Nature-Based Education, an expansive 80-acre campus with ample outdoor time.
- Power of Play, open-ended play experiences to develop lasting social skills.
- World Language and Cultures, development of language skills in Spanish and cultural diversity exposure for globally literate learners.
On Tuesday, May 17 from 9-11 a.m., please join Head of School Jim Hamilton, Director of Lower School Joel Hawes, and Director of Enrollment Management Jen Wing on campus for an immersive, introductory experience to Berwick Academy’s Kindergarten program. Prospective parents/guardians will receive a detailed presentation on our innovative curriculum while rising kindergarten students will have the opportunity to interact with Lower School faculty in our safe, joyful, and engaging environment.
Register here to learn about our dynamic approach to social, emotional, physical, and cognitive growth.