Integrate Research-Based Strategies into Your Fundraising Efforts
Facilitated by: Jen Herrmann, Vice President, Graham-Pelton
We all strive to integrate best practices into our fundraising efforts. What about incorporating research-based approaches into our work?
Join us for an overview of trending academic research on donor engagement, followed by a discussion about real-world applications of evidence-based practices.
Highlights will include:
- Identity-based giving
- Aspirational giving
- Giving with cryptocurrency
- Identifying and harnessing donor motivation
- Capitalizing on the power of gratitude
- AISNE Roundtables are complimentary sessions for AISNE member school community members
- AISNE Roundtable sessions are not be recorded.
- Presentation of Ideas/Research
- Small-Group Peer Discussion
- Full-Group Reflections and Q&A
This session will be especially valuable for Advancement and Development Leaders.