Diversity, Equity & Inclusion 2021
Featuring Keynote Speakers
Plus Spotlight Speakers
Join us for our annual diversity, equity, and inclusion conference — a four-day, virtual experience again this year!
MONDAY, OCTOBER 18
- 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. EST — Spotlight Speaker: Rosetta Lee
- 1:30 – 3:00 p.m. — Working Session with Rosetta Lee
- 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. — Keynote: Heather McGhee
- 6:30-7:30 p.m.: Evening Social for all conference attendees
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 19
- 9:00 – 10:15 a.m. EST — Conference Sessions Presented by Members of AISNE Member Schools
- 10:30 – 11:45 a.m. — Conference Sessions Presented by Outside Industry Experts
- 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. — Racial Affinity Groups
- 3:30 – 5:00 p.m. — Spotlight Speaker: Marceline DuBose
- 6:30-7:30 p.m. — Evening Social for members of the LGBTQ+ community
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20
- 9:00 – 10:15 a.m. EST — Conference Sessions Presented by Outside Industry Experts
- 10:30 – 11:45 a.m. — Conference Sessions Presented by Members of AISNE Member Schools
- 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. — Role-Based Affinity Groups
- 3:30 – 5:00 p.m. — Spotlight Speaker: Paul Gorski
- 6:30-7:30 p.m. — Evening Social for People of Color
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 21
- 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. EST — Racial Affinity Groups
- 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. — Keynote: Clint Smith
We invite schools to register a large group for the conference and strategize which sessions make sense for each individual to attend. Some sessions (our opening keynote and the affinity group times, for example, will not be recorded). The majority of the sessions will be recorded and also available asynchronously. Our team and conference planning committee recognize that most people will not be able to attend everything across all four days of the event, and we are committed to keeping the conference at an affordable price point with generous group discounts so that attendees feel the value of the event and conference experience is incredibly high even if there are parts of the week that they are not able to attend. Please be in touch should you have any questions!
Virtual Format Rates
AISNE Conferences are open both to AISNE member schools and non-member schools.
AISNE Member Schools
- $199 per person
- $179 per person for 3-4 participants*
- $149 per person for 5+ participants*
- $299 per person
- $279 per person for 3-4 participants*
- $249 per person for 5+ participants*
*To utilize our Group Savings Rates, please designate one person from your school to register all participants at the same time.
If you have a question about placing a group registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AISNE Conferences include takeaway content, tools, and resources. Notes and prompts are provided to support asynchronous and follow-up participant engagement. These resources are summarized and provided on a password-accessible web page.