2023 High School Students of Color Conference
St. Mark's School
25 Marlboro Road, Southborough, MA
After three years of virtual programming, we are thrilled to announce that this year’s High School Students of Color Conference will return to an in-person event. Hosted by St. Mark’s School, the day will feature dynamic keynotes, affinity gatherings, and a wide variety of student-led workshops. We will conclude with an all-attendee dance!
- $150, plus service fees, per student and chaperone.
Students & Chaperones
- To ensure access to the event for as many schools as possible, there is a limit of 15 students and 2 chaperones per school.
- The chaperone/student ratio is 1:10. If you wish to bring 15 students, then you should plan to have at least two chaperones present during the Conference.
This is a two-step process >> please read carefully!
- Prior to March 31, we ask that you register the number of students that plan to attend the conference, even if you’re not sure of the individual students who may participate.
- To secure the spots, you can use placeholder names (example: John Doe, Jane Smith, etc.) repeatedly in the Eventbrite system.
- After registration closes on March 31, we will send you a Google Form to indicate the student names, affinity group preferences, and any other important information needed to maximize the conference experience.
- This conference is intentional in offering a majority of spaces for BIPOC attendees, while also inviting a limited number of white allies who have the maturity and understanding of the purpose of the conference to participate in the experience. We ask schools to be mindful of this design principle and contact us if there are any questions about registration.
- We anticipate this conference will sell-out! Please don’t delay getting your school signed up and ready for a great event in April.
For those who wish to stay overnight after the event concludes, St. Mark’s recommends the following hotels.
- Sheraton Framingham Hotel
1657 Worcester Rd
Framingham, MA 01701
Cancellation & Transfer Policy
Tickets to the High School Students of Color Conference are non-refundable. Transfers of tickets from one student to another are allowed until Friday, March 31, 2023. Transfers of tickets from students in one school to another are not permitted.