Waldorf Substitute Teacher
Waldorf School at Moraine Farm, Beverly, MA
The substitute teacher’s primary role is to work in the absence of the regular class or subject teacher. He/she will work from lesson plans provided by the class teacher to aid students in understanding subject matter and ensure effective discipline and class control.
This is an hourly, as-needed and on-call position. $16 per hour.
- Interest in Waldorf education
- At least one year teaching/working in an educational setting or with children
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent from four-year college or university
- Prior experience teaching in a Waldorf educational setting