Varsity Girls Ice Hockey Head Coach
Austin Preparatory School, Reading, MA
Austin Prep, a Catholic independent school located in Reading, Massachusetts about 15 miles north of Boston invites nominations, expressions of interest and applications for a Varsity Girls Ice Hockey Head Coach, beginning the Fall of 2023. The position reports to the Director of Athletics. Austin Prep is a proud member of the NEPSAC.
The Department of Athletics at Austin Preparatory School is seeking a Girls Varsity Ice Hockey Coach for the 2023-2024 school year. The Head Coach will oversee the entire girls ice hockey program including administrative, instructional and support services under the direction of the Director of Athletics.
Responsibilities include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Oversees the management, coaching and development of the Girls Ice Hockey
- Available for all practices and competitions, weekdays and
- Builds a varsity and sub-varsity regular season schedule with the Athletic
- Institutes practice plans and game
- Provide guidance and assistance to student-athletes who have the desire to play college ice hockey.
- Performs other specific duties as directed by the Director of Athletics
- Exemplifies Austin Prep’s core values and mission, both on and off the playing
- Enforces discipline and encourages sportsmanship like behavior at all
- Responsible for enforcing the rules set forth by the NEPSGIHA and the
- Passes all state background check
- Flexible schedule capable of accommodating time demands of the
- Game and Rule knowledge
- Hiring of varsity and sub-varsity
Skill and Requirements
- High-energy professional
- Stellar communication skills with various constituents
- Excellent organizational skills and event planning
- Passion for empowering students
- Prior coaching/playing experience
Interested candidates should submit the following documents to email@example.com
- A letter of interest
- List of at least three professional references including email and phone number (References will not be contacted without the applicant’s permission)
The Review of applications will begin immediately and qualified candidates will be contacted as materials are received.