Upper School Support Staff
Beaver Country Day School, Chestnut Hill, MA
Beaver is expanding the nature of school. Our mindset and approach to teaching places at the center the student experience by providing opportunities for them to be co-creators of their own learning. We are committed to providing an educational environment in tune with the real world and with doing real work. If a student’s passions and interests are ignited and fueled while they are here, we know they’ll go on to be the change-makers and future-shapers this world needs. We take that work seriously and we work diligently to promote success for everyone.
Beaver Country Day School is seeking someone to join our Support Staff Team to begin in the 2021-2022 academic year. This is a part-time position.
Members of the Support Staff Team work closely with our Upper School in supervising students and supporting programming. The ideal candidate is organized, flexible, curious, energetic, interested in being part of a team and working alongside the students. The position is 15 hours per week, and lunch is provided.
Responsibilities: (include but are not limited to)
- Support students and faculty during the academic day in classes and activities
- Cover classes as a substitute teacher when needed (additional compensation provided)
- Complete various administrative tasks for various departments
- Provide a visible presence to common areas during unscheduled times for students
- Assist academic department teachers to organize inventory and set-up and breakdown materials used for student labs and Research + Design Center activities