Upper School Spanish Teacher
Dana Hall School, Wellesley, MA
Dana Hall is seeking an experienced Upper School Spanish teacher for a full-time position, beginning in the fall of 2022. Candidates must be able to teach in person, and responsibilities will include teaching up to five (5) sections of high school Spanish, possibly coaching two seasons or the equivalent, and participating as needed in the co-curricular life of the school.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a passionate educator with experience teaching innovative Upper School Spanish courses at all levels. Experience teaching A.P. Spanish Language and/or Literature is helpful, but not required.
- Hold a post-secondary degree
- Be committed to a vibrant and vigorous academic program
- Have experience in employing a variety of pedagogical approaches for different learning styles
- Be able to use the target language effectively in class
- Have a proven track record of creating equitable and inclusive curriculum and learning environments
- Be interested in using technology thoughtfully and creatively to enhance teaching and learning (Dana Hall School is a 1:1 iPad school)
- Be flexible and collaborative in working with department members and colleagues across disciplines
- Have experience coaching or leading school clubs
Dana Hall School seeks candidates who will contribute to and are committed to diversity and inclusive educational practices.