Technology Integration Specialist
Charles River School, Dover, MA
We are seeking a Technology Integration Specialist for elementary and middle school grades. This is a full-time position that involves a combination of teaching, educational technology integration, and front end technical support in a small school environment. The ideal candidate will have a passion for teaching and learning, experience integrating educational technology in the classroom, the ability to work in a team, and experience working with children. The Technology Integration Specialist will be expected to teach technology classes across grade levels, work with classroom teachers to develop interdisciplinary projects, and provide end-user technical support for classroom technology.
- Collaboratively partner with classroom teachers in integration projects, helping teachers more effectively integrate new and existing educational technology into their practice.
- Support faculty and students by providing basic end-user technical support with a variety of technical issues (iPads, Chromebooks, laptops, classroom A/V).
- Teach weekly technology classes across different grade levels (PreK-5).
- Help maintain and utilize the school computer lab and Makerspace.
- Work closely with the Technology and Learning Support teams in fostering an environment of creative and independent use of technology in all areas of the school.
- With the technology department, promote and model Digital Citizenship.
- In collaboration with the technology department, help evaluate, pilot and implement new technology tools.
- Create documentation and just-in-time learning materials for students and faculty.
- Identify and support technology to aid differentiation.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Design and implement appropriate instruction to facilitate learning and growth
- Experience providing support for one or more of the following: Windows, ChromeOS, Mac OS, IOS
- Effectively utilize current educational technology and digital learning tools (e.g., Google Apps for Education, SeeSaw, GoogleClassroom, Scratch, animation, media editing, etc).
Charles River School actively seeks candidates who will contribute and are committed to a diverse school community and inclusive educational practices. Interested individuals should send a resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org (please use “technology” as the subject line) and fill out the CRS Employment Application by clicking this link: https://forms.gle/KuQLJ6nF8ctLecLG7.