Summer Program Teacher
Wellan Montessori School, Newton, MA
Successful candidates will be patient, well organized, flexible, professional, and dependable; have strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to function in a cooperative teaching environment; and be able to collaborate with other educators in our community to create an environment where children learn, socialize, explore, and grow together.
- Full Time Seasonal: 40 hours per week for duration of position.
- Regular Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm (with additional overtime hours available).
- At least 1 year of relevant experience required.
- Experience working with young children preferred.
- Letter of interest/cover letter, resume, and at least two references are required to be considered for this position.
Wellan Montessori School believes that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, pregnancy, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under federal or Massachusetts law. The School will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law. The School’s equal employment opportunity practices extend to recruitment, hiring, job assignment, compensation, benefits, transfer, promotion, training, discipline, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.