Summer Program Director
St. Michael’s Country Day School, Newport, RI
SMCDS seeks an experienced, innovative and enthusiastic education teacher/leader to serve as the summer camp program director. The new director will inherit a fully subscribed and successful program with room to grow and expand. The school hopes to expand upon the current programming both in age of students served and the amount of programming. This is a great opportunity for someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset and wants to build something on top of a great foundation at an established school.
Qualifications and Personal Attributes
The ideal candidate(s) will offer most or all of the following qualifications and qualities:
- Deep appreciation for St. Michael’s mission to develop courageous learners and caring citizens who are world ready.
- Leadership experience in a K-8 school setting, experience working as a camp counselor and/or teacher
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Personal and professional commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience recruiting, hiring, supporting, retaining, and leading talented, diverse, and mission-aligned staff
Interested candidates should submit electronically in one email to email@example.com and as separate documents the following materials:
- A cover letter expressing interest in this particular position
- A current resume
- A list of three professional references with name, phone number and email address of each.