Carroll School, Lincoln, MA
Carroll School is seeking Substitute Teachers for the 2022-2023 school year.
About Carroll School:
Located in Waltham, Lincoln, and Wayland, Massachusetts, Carroll School is an independent day school that serves students with language-based learning differences, such as dyslexia. Carroll School empowers children to become academically skilled students who are strong self-advocates and confident lifelong learners prepared to enter other academic settings. Carroll is an inclusive community committed to embracing diverse strengths, identities, and lived experiences in order to give each child what they most need to thrive.
Carroll School is an equal opportunity employer. Carroll offer’s competitive per diem rates, a flexible schedule, and a welcoming community.
- Substitute teachers are expected to deliver lessons prepared by Carroll School faculty, organize the classroom environment, and maintain classroom routines that support student learning.
- Additional duties will be assigned, including lunch/recess duty and dismissal duty.
Perks for Substitute Teachers:
- Day-long (paid) onboarding orientation combined with ongoing training
- Excellent system of communication with teachers to ensure you achieve success
- Detailed sub plans and faculty/school leadership support
- Flexibility scheduling/availability (you do not need to be available everyday)
- Must be enthusiastic, energetic, and enjoy working with children
- Grades 1-5, Grades 6-8 and Grades 8-9 (division specific subbing available)
- Experience with Google Docs, Google Classroom, and is helpful but not required
- Fully vaccinated against COVID – 19
Interested applicants should apply on our careers page/via our email.
Please copy the link onto your URL: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/32fd2f7b-0537-487a-8ecc-03d2ce92165c/The-Carroll-School
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.