Accredited by AISNE
Faculty / Part-Time
The Sage School, Foxborough, MA
The Sage School Mission
We encourage our diverse community of gifted students to engage in academic challenges, nurture their love of learning, and cultivate their humanity so they can serve, inspire, and create impact.
Substitute teacher job description:
- Provide meaningful instruction to students in assigned classrooms while regular teacher is absent
- Review and implement regular teacher’s routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
- Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
- Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
- Perform other duties as directed by school administration
- Provide instructional reinforcement for individual students or small groups of students
- Assist teacher with classroom management and general supervision of the class
- Assist with administrative duties such as setting up equipment and preparing materials
- Supervise students in the cafeteria, recess, specials, hallways, etc.
- Attend to students’ physical, personal, academic, and emotional needs
- Perform other duties as directed by the classroom teacher and school administration
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Willingness and enthusiasm to work with students in a variety of age groups.
The Sage School offers competitive compensation and benefits. The Sage School is an equal opportunity employer. Visit us online at www.sageschool.org.
Please email a cover letter, resume and three references to:
Betsy Bauler, Administrative Assistant to the Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sage School
Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School
Serves Special Needs