Accredited by NEASC
Short-Term IB Chemistry Teacher
Faculty / Temporary
International School of Boston, Cambridge, MA
The International School of Boston, a PK-12 independent, day school in Cambridge, MA, is looking for a Chemistry Teacher to cover a leave of absence in our Upper School.
- Teaching IB Chemistry SL/HL courses to upper school students.
- Teach within the IB framework and philosophy.
- Participate in collaborative planning and meetings.
- Provide extra support to students outside class time.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or a related subject. A Master’s Degree is a plus.
- A passion for the subject matter and for engaging students.
- Background in and/or knowledge of curriculum planning, experiential learning, and interdisciplinary studies.
- Growth mindset. While IB DP experience is desirable, ISB is committed to ongoing professional development and will train the right candidate.
International School of Boston
Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School, High School