Accredited by NEASC
Secondary School Mathematics Teacher 2023-24 (Potential Opening)
Faculty / Full-Time
International School of Boston, Cambridge, MA
The International School of Boston, a PK-12 independent, day school in Cambridge, MA, is looking for a teacher of mathematics in Middle School for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Teaching Mathematics courses to students ranging from grades 6 to 8
- Participate in collaborative planning and meetings.
- Provide extra support to students outside class time.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics or a related subject. A Master’s Degree is a plus.
- A passion for the subject matter and for engaging students.
- Background in and/or knowledge of curriculum planning, experiential learning, and interdisciplinary studies.
- Growth mindset.
International School of Boston
Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School, High School