The Woodward School, Quincy, MA
The Woodward school, an private all girls college preparatory school in Quincy, MA seeks an enthusiastic and dedicated Science teacher for a full-time position beginning in September of 2023.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Willingness to collaborate and develop curriculum with colleagues;
- A commitment to ongoing professional development;
- Advise a small group of students;
- Contribute to the school community through leading a club and/or coaching.
- Availability for other school events such as Admissions Open Houses, Graduation and other important annual all community events (TBD).
Ideal candidates will have a strong background in teaching Science and have specific interests in Environmental, Physical, and/or Life Sciences. They should understand the developmental needs of children; the ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, and peers. The teacher should value commitment to our school’s mission to empower and advance young women through education; and work collaboratively to uphold the values of the school and our programs in a diverse, equitable, and inclusive learning community. The preferred candidate shall have innovative ideas and best practices on curriculum and technology to support our science program.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, diversity statement and a list of references.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 7:45 am – 3:15 pm | Monday – Friday