Chapel Hill – Chauncy Hall School, Waltham, MA
The Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall School is seeking a creative, progressively minded, and hard-working person to teach in our Science Department and work in our co-curricular program beginning in the 2023-24 school year. As a school that embraces Multiple Intelligences philosophy, we seek teachers who work diligently to reach all learners and believe, as we do, that it is not “how smart you are” but rather “how you are smart.” We anticipate the course load to include sections of both Integrated Life Science I and II; these courses combine the study of chemistry and biology across a two year span. Our teachers also participate in two seasons of our co-curricular program as coaches and/or activity leaders.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- A creative and progressive approach to teaching and learning
- Willingness to work hard and have fun
- A working understanding of Multiple Intelligences philosophy
- A commitment to interdisciplinary work
- Prior teaching experience in teaching biology, chemistry, environmental science and/or physical science
- An academic background, and preferably a major, in biology, chemistry or environmental science
- Ability to contribute positively to our co-curricular program; particular consideration will be given to athletic coaching and/or technical theater experience
For more information about Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall, please visit our website at www.chch.org.
Please email a cover letter, resume, and three references to: Josh Bubar, Assistant Head of School, Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall School at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall School is an equal opportunity employer.