The Oliverian School, Haverhill, NH
Oliverian School seeks a full-time registered nurse to support the health and well-being of all students, providing medical care as appropriate on site and coordinating with off site providers as needed. The nurse manages medications and oversees medication administration for all students, maintains list of any allergies and other health conditions that can require emergency medical intervention, and communicates it with all staff. The nurse also participates in wellness programming to support the holistic well-being of all students.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be licensed or license ready in the state of New Hampshire.
- Love working with adolescents.
- Have experience as a nurse in a school setting or within a community model.
- Be comfortable and experienced with a wide range and intensity of physical and mental health issues.
- Be highly organized, self-directed, and responsible.
- Work well as part of a collaborative team.
- Health Insurance, Flexible Spending Plan, and Dental Plan
- 503b Retirement Plan: With standard matching per school plan
- Time Off: 6- 8 weeks of vacation during regular school breaks
- Meals: Meals are available to faculty and their family and visitors
To Apply: Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “School Nurse” in the subject line. For additional information, please visit our website at www.oliverianschool.org.
Oliverian is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.