Berwick Academy, South Berwick, ME
Berwick Academy is seeking to hire a Registrar. The ideal candidate will perform various specialized duties related to producing, maintaining, and distributing student records, including student enrollment and transfers, course registration and scheduling, and grading and transcripts. The Registrar is a key member of the year-round Upper School Administrative Team.
The duties of the Registrar include:
- Overseeing of Upper School academic grading systems and documents, including:
- Transcripts and report cards
- Fulfillment of graduation requirements
- Input of mid-term and trimester grades/comments
- Maintaining cumulative and permanent student files
- Overseeing the course registration process
- Managing course descriptions for Course Catalog
- Setting up course offerings in the database
- Facilitating course requests for all students
- Creating the master schedule and student schedules
- Managing add/drop period at beginning of each trimester
- Supporting College Counseling (CC)
- Providing transcripts and grade distributions
- Inputting 12th-grade transcripts and mid-year reports to SCOIR (CC software)
- Member of the US Administrative Team who provides logistical support, including:
- Creating online forms
- Building academic calendar
- Reporting re: grades, GPA and historical data
- Other duties as assigned
This position begins on December 1,2022. If interested please refer to http://www.berwickacademy.org/Page/About-Us/Employment-Opportunities.
Berwick Academy, situated on an 80-acre campus just over one hour north of Boston, serves 600 students, pre-kindergarten through grade 12, from Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine. Deeply committed to its mission of promoting virtue and useful knowledge, Berwick Academy empowers students to be creative and bold. Berwick strives to graduate alumni who shape their own learning, take risks, ask thoughtful questions, and come to understand and celebrate their authentic selves. Founded in 1791 and rooted in a tradition of college preparation, our culture of innovation prepares students for a complex and dynamic world.
Berwick Academy is an equal opportunity employer. We seek candidates who will add to the diversity of the community.