Program Coordinator – Advancement Office
Stoneleigh-Burnham School, Greenfield, MA
Stoneleigh-Burnham School, an independent girls’ boarding and day school for grades 7-12, seeks an Advancement Office Program Coordinator for a full-time, 12-month position.
Located in the Pioneer Valley, a short drive from the Five College Consortium (UMass Amherst, Smith, Mount Holyoke, Hampshire and Amherst College), Stoneleigh-Burnham is the only girls’ school in New England to offer the IB Diploma Programme and attracts students from the local area and around the world. Our mission centers around helping our students discover and use their authentic voices. Employees who thrive at SBS are collaborative and dynamic colleagues excited by professional growth, are deeply passionate about education, and are committed to fostering an inclusive community. In the Advancement Office at SBS, we believe that building relationships with alumnae, parents, and friends is key to successful engagement and fundraising.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Input and maintain alumnae and donor biographic data using Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge.
- Develop and execute database queries and export lists for mailings, events, and reports.
- Assist with timely recording of gifts, gift acknowledgement, and giving reports.
- Coordinate timely production and mailing of endowed fund reports, scholarship acknowledgement letters, tribute/in memoriam gifts, and recurring gifts.
- Coordinate the lists of programs such as giving societies, staff giving, gift acknowledgement, pledge tracking, and pledge reminders.
- Perform marketing activities such as editing and managing mailings to meet deadlines; developing lists; and coordinating production, design, printing, and postage.
- Coordinate information needed for work with vendors, matching gift organizations, donor advised funds, stock gifts, and foundations.
- Serve as a point of contact between students, faculty, staff, and/or volunteers engaged in on- and off-campus events and programs.
- Facilitate the collecting, uploading, and analyzing of event data.
- Responsible for general office operations including equipment, supplies, and technology.
- Other duties as assigned to meet Advancement Office goals.
- Occasional evening and weekend work is required.
Qualities and Qualifications:
- 1 year of database experience or equivalent office work experience
- Proficient skills working with spreadsheets and information databases, Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Suite
- Willingness and ability to work extended hours on an occasional basis
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional growth and development
- The desire to work in a boarding school community and be invested in campus life
- Demonstrated marketing and communications skills preferred: business correspondence, editorial writing, photography, and social media content
- Experience in an education setting is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Please send cover letter, resume, and references to: email@example.com
In order to achieve our mission of preparing students to actively engage a diverse and inclusive world we must first emulate the values we hope to instill in our students. Stoneleigh-Burnham is committed to increasing the diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences — of our faculty, staff, and student community.
Stoneleigh-Burnham strives to hire and support an inclusive community of employees; candidates from communities that are statistically and systemically underrepresented in independent schools are encouraged to apply. Stoneleigh-Burnham School is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Stoneleigh-Burnham School is an academic community that fosters an international perspective. We inspire girls to pursue meaningful lives based on honor, respect, and intellectual curiosity. Each student is challenged to discover her best self and graduate with confidence to think independently and act ethically, secure in the knowledge that her voice will be heard.
To learn more about Stoneleigh-Burnham School, please visit our website: sbschool.org