Accredited by AISNE
Faculty / Full-Time
Gordon School, East Providence, RI
Complete job description and application instructions here.
We are seeking a Nursery teacher who will co-teach a class of approximately eighteen children. The Nursery teacher is a passionate and creative member of a team of two co-teachers. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the educational, social and emotional, and developmental stages of three and four-year-olds. This position is a full-time, benefitted position.
Prerequisites for the position
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Early Childhood Education, or related field
- Master’s degree in Early Childhood Education or related field preferred
- Expertise and experience in emergent curriculum development with an emphasis on cultivating multiple perspectives
- Experience or understanding of a co-teaching model and commitment to open and effective communication
- Experience in documenting children’s learning, rooted in close observation and a play-based approach
East Providence, RI
Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School