Middle School Science Teacher
Dana Hall School, Wellesley, MA
Dana Hall is seeking an experienced Middle School science teacher beginning in the fall of 2022. Candidates must be able to teach in person, and responsibilities will include teaching three (3) sections of middle school science, leading school-wide environmental sustainability efforts, advising a small group of students, coaching two seasons of middle school athletics, and participating as needed in the co-curricular life of the school.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a passionate educator with experience teaching innovative Middle School science courses.
- Hold a post-secondary degree in a related field
- Be committed to a vibrant and vigorous academic program
- Have experience in employing a variety of pedagogical approaches for different learning styles
- Have a proven track record of creating equitable and inclusive curriculum and learning environments
- Be interested in using technology thoughtfully and creatively to enhance teaching and learning (Dana Hall School is a 1:1 iPad school)
- Be flexible and collaborative in working with department members and colleagues across disciplines
- Have experience coaching or leading school clubs
Dana Hall School seeks candidates who will contribute to and are committed to diversity and inclusive educational practices.