Middle School Math Teacher
Dana Hall School, Wellesley, MA
Dana Hall is seeking an experienced Middle School Math teacher for a part-time position, beginning in the fall of 2022.This position is responsible for teaching 2 sections of seventh and eighth grade math, potentially ranging from Pre-Algebra to Advanced Algebra I. Candidates must be able to teach in person, and responsibilities will include teaching two (2) sections of middle school math and participating as needed in the co-curricular life of the school.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a passionate educator with experience teaching innovative Middle School math courses and developing Middle School math curriculum.
- Hold a post-secondary degree in a related field
- Be committed to a vibrant and vigorous academic program
- Have experience in employing a variety of pedagogical approaches for different learning styles
- Have a proven track record of creating equitable and inclusive curriculum and learning environments
- Be interested in using technology thoughtfully and creatively to enhance teaching and learning (Dana Hall School is a 1:1 iPad school)
- Be flexible and collaborative in working with department members and colleagues across disciplines in a small division
- Have experience coaching or leading school clubs
Dana Hall School seeks candidates who will contribute to and are committed to diversity and inclusive educational practices.