Accredited by NEASC
Faculty / Part-Time
International School of Boston, Cambridge, MA
The International School of Boston is looking for a short-term math teacher in the Middle School division. The position is part-time, but can be turned into a full-time position.
- Teaching Mathematics courses to students ranging from grades 6 to 8
- Participate in collaborative planning and meetings.
- Provide extra support to students outside class time.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics or a related subject. A Master’s Degree is a plus.
- A passion for the subject matter and for engaging students.
- Background in and/or knowledge of curriculum planning, experiential learning, and interdisciplinary studies.
- Growth mindset.
International School of Boston
Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School, High School