Andover School of Montessori, Andover, MA
Andover School of Montessori is seeking an experienced Learning Specialist with a Master’s Degree in psychology, learning disabilities, special education or similar field to work in a private school setting with pre-k through middle school students. The Learning Specialist should have experience with children who have language based learning disabilities and provide instructional support to students through offering organizational and time management strategies and teaching effective study skills. The Learning Specialist will work closely with teachers to provide and help implement strategies and learning plans to meet the needs of the individual students.
- Master’s degree – psychology or related field specializing in literacy, learning
- A minimum of five years experience in an educational institution as a school psychologist, learning specialist or special educator
- Ability to provide differentiated approach to literacy instruction
- Broad knowledge of learning differences
- Training in Orton-Gillingham, Wilson or similar program desired
To apply, email resume and cover letter to Barbara Orlowitz, Assistant Head of School, at email@example.com.