Infant Teacher – Devens Campus
Applewild School, Fitchburg, MA
We are growing! We are expanding our program to include an Infant classroom.
Infant Teacher, year-round position.
At Applewild Preschool, our year-round program is rooted in child-centered activities. We view children as powerful, capable and resourceful learners. Our Emergent Curriculum builds from the natural curiosities of our students and activities are project based and hands-on. Our classroom environments are carefully planned with natural and open ended items to explore.
- High School or GED required
- Associated college level work, Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred but not required
- EEC certified for Infants
- 12 months of professional teaching experience
- Ability to develop an emergent hands on curriculum that encourages students to explore, create and investigate.
- Skills that foster positive relationships, interactions and communication with co-workers and parents.
Applewild is an Equal Opportunity Employer