History Teacher for Middle and Upper School
Newton Country Day School, Newton, MA
Newton Country Day School seeks a History Teacher for Middle and Upper School. This is a full-time, 10- month position.
- A Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in History
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and/or experience working in an independent school environment is helpful
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Utilize best practices in teaching History
- Develop lessons, instruct, and guide students
- Use technology and a variety of teaching strategies to support student learning
- Be ready to teach remotely and in person in the classroom
- Support the school’s mission
NCDS offers a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Newton Country Day is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
All employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.