Head Varsity Swim Coach
Groton School, Groton, MA
Groton School is looking for a head varsity swimming coach to work approximately 20 hours per week during the winter season, which runs from late November through early March. The hours will vary
based on practice and meet times.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- operating swim programs, including supervising, instructing, and coaching all students
- organizing home swim meets and traveling to away meets
- organizing and communicating with all members of the Groton School community
Candidates should be energetic, enthusiastic, and prepared to work with adolescent swimmers of all abilities. Required qualifications:
- current up-to-date professional certification, including CPR, AED, water safety, first aid
- two or more years experience working in an aquatic setting
- a valid driver’s license
Please note that, prior to hire, the selected candidate will be asked to submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 and will require a background check.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “Swimming Coach” in the subject line.