Graphic Arts Teacher
Eagle Hill School, Hardwick, MA
Eagle Hill School, an independent boarding school in Hardwick, Massachusetts, seeks an experienced graphic arts teacher to join our dynamic faculty. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in teaching design, screen printing, illustration, and digital design to high school students and will be committed to providing a supportive and engaging learning environment for all students.
- Plan and deliver engaging instruction that meet the needs of diverse learners
- Create and administer assessments to monitor student progress and adjust teaching strategies as needed
- Provide individual and group instruction to students in design, screen printing, illustration, and digital design
- Incorporate technology and other resources to enhance student learning
- Collaborate with colleagues to align curriculum and instruction across grade levels
- Communicate regularly with students, parents, and colleagues about student progress
- Participate in professional development opportunities to enhance teaching skills and knowledge
- Contribute to the boarding school community through participation in extracurricular activities and committees
- Bachelor’s degree in design, screen printing, illustration, and digital design or a related field (graduate degree preferred)
- Experience teaching design, screen printing, illustration, and digital design to high school students
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Dedication to meeting the needs of all students and fostering an encouraging learning environment
- Commitment to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in the classroom and the school community
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
Eagle Hill School offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a dedicated and passionate design, screen printing, illustration, and digital design teacher looking to join a supportive and collaborative community, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Eagle Hill School offers off-campus housing assistance.
Eagle Hill School is a residential, co-educational secondary school in Hardwick, MA. Eagle Hill School seeks applications from candidates who will promote the school’s commitment to attracting and retaining a highly talented and diverse faculty. A successful candidate will be prepared to engage in the boarding community and co-curricular programs as well as to provide inspirational and innovative education in the classroom setting.
It is the policy of Eagle Hill School to give equal opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, ancestry, age, disability, or pregnancy.
Submit letter of interest, resume, and supporting documentation (transcripts, letters of reference) by email to email@example.com or by mail to:
Assistant Head of School for Academic Affairs
Eagle Hill School
242 Old Petersham Road
Hardwick, MA 01005