Front Office Operations Manager
Solomon Schechter Day School of Greater Boston, Newton, MA
Schechter Boston is looking for a responsible, organized, confidential and friendly School Operations Coordinator/After School Program Support (35 hours per week). The hours are: Mon-Thurs: 11am to 6 pm; Fri: 11am-4:30pm.
- Primary point of contact for students and families upon entering the building or contacting the school via telephone or email.
- Oversee purchasing of supplies for the building.
- Oversee student arrival/dismissal process.
- Manage staff duties in conjunction with the Director of Student Experience PreK-3.
- Point person for administrative matters at Stein Campus.
- Work proactively and collaboratively with equivalent staff at the Upper School (Wells Campus).
- Work in the After School Program after the school day has ended.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with children and families in a school setting.
- Excellent customer service skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to think critically and work independently to proactively identify and solve problems.
- Self-starter and able to take initiative within the scope of assigned responsibilities or duties.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality based on the information received from faculty and parents.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word and Excel, database software and email.
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- We provide a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that supports our faculty and staff, including: health insurance, prescription drug benefit, vision, healthcare/dependent care flexible spending account (FSA), long term disability, life insurance, 403(b) with employer matching, tuition reduction for employees’ children, paid holidays, sick time and personal time, and early dismissal on Fridays.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.