Front Lobby Receptionist/Coordinator
Newton Country Day School, Newton, MA
Newton Country Day School seeks a front lobby receptionist responsible for managing all aspects of the front lobby. This position requires someone who enjoys working with people while maintaining discretion and confidentiality. Strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills.
- Manage all aspects of the front lobby
- Control access in and out of the building
- Meet and greet guests
- Sign in visitors, issue visitor badges
- Notify school personnel when appointments have arrived
- Manage the telephone message system, direct calls and take messages
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail. Deliver to the appropriate mail boxes, manage the postage meter, receive/ship mail or deliveries through UPS and FedEx
- Handle employment applications
- Assist other departments with various projects/mailings
- Maintain safe and clean reception area
- Schedule conference rooms
- Filing, order supplies
- Excellent Word Processing and Microsoft Office skills
- Other duties as assigned
Newton Country Day School offers a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary commensurate with experience. Newton Country Day School is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
Interested applicants should send resumes to Theresa Foster at email@example.com. Please, no phone calls.