Miss Hall’s School, Pittsfield, MA
Applications Accepted Starting March 14, 2023
Application Review Starting March 28, 2023
Miss Hall’s School seeks a full-time French Teacher for the 2023-24 school year. A collaborative and innovative educator, a Miss Hall’s School language teacher actively participates in delivering a curriculum that both develops a solid foundation in French and inspires students to become global citizens and lifelong language learners. We desire a teacher who advocates for the students and mission of Miss Hall’s School. The MHS Language Department is committed to diversifying its staff, based on the expertise of a globally oriented educator with strong teaching credentials.
Miss Hall’s School inspires and encourages each girl to pursue the highest standards of learning and character; to contribute boldly and creatively to the common good; and to seek a purposeful life based on honor, respect, growth, and personal authenticity.
At Miss Hall’s School, we champion social justice; insist that all community members demonstrate respect for each other through words and actions; and affirm that diversity, equity, and inclusion are essential to learning and problem solving, discovery and personal growth, and cultivating empathy and cultural competency. Guided by these beliefs, and with the understanding that being an inclusive community requires ongoing work and commitment, we foster cross cultural dialogue and allyship to honor and celebrate our diverse community.
- At least three years of teaching experience at the high school or college level
- Bachelor’s Degree; graduate degree preferred
- Ability to teach beginning to advanced levels of French
- Willingness to participate in interdisciplinary and innovative curricular design and partnership
- Demonstrated interest in and commitment to working with students of varied academic levels, interests, and educational backgrounds
- Demonstrated ability to integrate classroom technologies to enhance teaching and learning
- Demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion and to serving a diverse, global community
- Commitment to the Miss Hall’s School Mission and Core Values
Salary benchmarked with NAIS medians and commensurate with experience