Enrollment Management Coordinator
The Park School, Brookline, MA
The Park School seeks a detail-oriented, technologically-savvy, and collaborative Enrollment Management Coordinator. The Enrollment Management Coordinator is an integral member of the Park enrollment management team who will work closely with colleagues, students, families, and other constituency groups to promote the school and help manage all operational aspects of the admission and secondary school counseling processes from inquiry to graduation. This is a ten-month, full-time role that reports to the Director of Enrollment Management. At times this position will require weekend and evening work. The ideal candidate will have experience with event, volunteer, and database management and a passion for PreK-Grade 8 independent school education.
Founded in 1888, Park is a leading PreK – Grade 8 independent school located on a 34-acre campus in Brookline, Massachusetts. We are a close-knit community that benefits from a diverse body of approximately 560 students and more than 160 passionate faculty and staff. Our community is distinguished by genuine and warm relationships between students, teachers, and families and by small class sizes at all levels.
Park is committed to being a diverse, metropolitan, co-educational, day school. The School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, ability, sexual orientation, gender identity, and expression, or family composition. Central to our mission is an appreciation of similarities and differences of perspective and the interdependence of all people. As a family school, our community is one in which the dignity of each child, teacher, and parent is respected.
|Role & Responsibilities|
- Oversee use of Ravenna, Park’s admission management software, including database functions, application setup, and applicant experience.
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of all admission records, track applicant status, and assist applicants in the admission and enrollment process.
- Manage all admission events including an annual Open House, virtual and in-person information sessions, student visits and screenings, and spring yield events.
- Manage student reporting and transcript requests for current and outgoing students.
- Lead coordination of tour guide and ambassador programs.
- Give tours and interview families on a limited basis.
- Manage contract processes for new and re-enrolling students in conjunction with the business office.
- Work cooperatively with the Director of Enrollment Management to provide appropriate data for purposes of reporting and research.
- Utilize feedback and reflection to improve practice and performance.
- Participate in school community activities.
- Some weekend and evening work required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management, and organization skills.
- Demonstrated skill working with people from a broad range of cultural and economic backgrounds.
- Experience with volunteer management, including training and providing feedback.
- Experience planning and implementing events.
- The ability to work well independently, multi-task, remain solutions-oriented, and calm under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Advanced competence with spreadsheets, data reporting, and database software (preferably Ravenna and/or Veracross).
- To apply, visit the posting on our careers page and click apply. Please submit a cover letter, and resume with your application.
- The Park School offers competitive salaries and benefits, including a strong professional development program.
- We welcome candidates who will add to the diversity of our community and who have demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in their teaching and learning.
- The Park School is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, sex, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression or family composition, or any other status protected by applicable law in the administration of its employment, education, admission, financial aid, and other policies and programs.