Elementary School Math Specialist
Maimonides School, Brookline, MA
Maimonides School, a Modern Orthodox day school in Brookline, MA, seeks a full-time Elementary School math teacher to provide academic support and enrichment instruction to students in grades K-5 for the 2022-23 school year.
- Provide both in-class and pullout instruction for students identified by IEPs or classroom teachers as needing additional support to access the grade-level mathematics curriculum
- Provide enriched learning opportunities for a small number of students identified as needing more challenging experiences beyond the grade-level mathematics curriculum
- Communicate student goals and instructional plans to teachers and parents four times a year
- Build strong working relationships with students and faculty members
- Master’s Degree in Elementary Education and/or Special Education
- Knowledge of Common Core Standards for Mathematics Instruction and Practices
- Strong communication skills
- Exemplary teaching skills
We want you to be part of our team! Maimonides offers an unparalleled dual curriculum in Judaic and general studies, with an emphasis on moral and spiritual development. From early childhood (2-year-olds) through 12th grade, our students are avid learners, eager to engage with each other, their teachers, and their community.
Join our family of outstanding educators and administrators who recognize each new day as an opportunity for creative ideas, collaboration, and connection. Maimonides is more than a school; it is a vibrant community whose members embody kindness and compassion for others.
Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with years of experience and highest degree. Maimonides School is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Maimonides does not discriminate based on disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Please send resume, cover letter, and three references to email@example.com