Early Learning Center Operations Manager
Epiphany School, Boston, MA
The Epiphany Early Learning Center (ELC) is currently seeking applicants for a full-time Operations Manager. The Operations Manager’s primary responsibilities will include providing general administrative support to the Administrative team, creating and overseeing day-to-day systems, enhancing the operational efficiency of the center, managing files, and school databases, and managing all school, parent, family, and service activities. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a school setting and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. They are highly self-motivated and professional and can manage their workload and prioritize tasks. They are proactive, detail, and deadline-oriented. They work well independently, as well as part of a team. They thrive on developing strong relationships with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
We seek candidates who possess a deep and broad commitment to our mission.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- General administrative support to the Director and Administrative team
- Hiring, managing files, and the school database
- Managing parent and school programs
- Service coordination and management
- Coordinating all school schedules, family activities, and partnerships.
Compensation and benefits:
- Salary Range: $50,000-$60,000. Final determination based on qualifications and experience
- Health, Life, Vision, and Dental Insurance plans all subject to premium split
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Housing in a shared apartment within walking distance may be available
- Employment at Epiphany qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) eligibility
- Exceptional organizational skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to create positive, supportive relationships with people from different languages, cultures, and backgrounds
- Ability to shift easily between details/deadlines and daily interactions
- Good judgment, discretion, and the ability to work easily with stakeholders across the organization
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Google Suites
- Preferred: Experience working in a school or early childhood community and two years of work experience