Early Learning Center Family Navigator
Epiphany School, Boston, MA
The Epiphany Early Learning Center (ELC) is currently seeking applicants for a full-time Family Navigator. The Family Navigator’s primary responsibilities will include developing and maintaining intense family partnerships, creating and overseeing day-to-day systems to enhance the operational efficiency of the center, and managing student records, parent meetings, and school programs. The Family Navigator will coordinate all school, family, and service activities. They will work directly with families and organizations to connect around needed resources.
The ideal candidate is outgoing, friendly and enjoys working in a school setting, and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. They are highly self-motivated and professional and able to manage their workload and prioritize tasks. They are proactive, detail, and deadline-oriented. They work well independently, as well as part of a team. They thrive on developing strong relationships with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
We seek candidates who possess a deep and broad commitment to our mission.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining intense family partnerships, parent meetings, and school programs
- Will work directly with families to overcome barriers and support family participation in multi-sector, wraparound supports, services, programs, and resources
- Coordinates all school and family activities,
- Service coordination and management
Compensation and benefits:
- Salary Range: $50,000-60,000. Final determination based on qualifications and experience
- Health, Life, Vision, and Dental Insurance plans all subject to premium split
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Housing in a shared apartment within walking distance may be available
- Employment at Epiphany qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) eligibility
- Exceptional organizational skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to create positive, supportive relationships with people from different languages, cultures, and backgrounds
- Ability to shift easily between details/deadlines and daily interactions
- Good judgment, discretion, and the ability to work easily with stakeholders across the organization
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Google Suites
- Preferred: Experience working in a school or early childhood community and two years of work experience