Donor Database Manager
Tilton School, Tilton, NH
Donor Database Manager:Advancement
(Exempt- Full-time, Year- Round)
Tilton School seeks a Donor Database Manager whose primary responsibility is to maintain and
continuously improve upon the accuracy of all data entered into Raiser’s Edge. The position
oversees the integrity of all schoolwide data transfered to Advancement. The Donor Database
Manager works closely within the Advancement office team and with individual members of
the Business and Admissions offices to advance constituent engagement and philanthropic
support of Tilton School under the supervision of the Director of Advancement.
This position will oversee research and prospect management and includes the identification of
new prospects, coordination of pledge reminders, and follow up on outstanding matching gift
pledges. Working in conjunction with the Advancement office, Head of School, and all
front-line fundraisers, this position may include occasional nights and weekend attendance for
school related events.
Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate:
· Team- Orientated with a Spirit of Service;
· Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
· Strong desire to continually improve as an individual;
· Flexibility in rapidly changing situations, with the ability to make timely decisions;
· High level of integrity and humility;
· Prior donor research experience;
· Raiser’s Edge/NXT database experience or comparable CRM (customer relations
· 3-5 years’ experience in an Advancement office, Independent School experience preferred;
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and familiarity with Google Workspace experience
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume and contact information for three
references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Tilton School, all persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without
regard for race, religion, natural origin or ancestry, citizenship, age, disability, marital status,
sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by state or federal law. The School does
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, age,
disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by state or
federal law in the administration of employment practices or procedures, promotion, or
application of employee policies and benefits.
For more information about Tilton School, please visit our website.