Accredited by NEASC
Director of Music
Faculty / Full-Time
Austin Preparatory School, Reading, MA
Austin Preparatory School, located in Reading, Massachusetts about 15 miles north of Boston, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Director of Music. Founded in 1961, Austin Prep is an independent co-educational Catholic day school in the Augustinian tradition for students in grades 6-12. There are 800+ students enrolled in the school. The Director of Music reports to the Chair of Art and Design and is responsible for leading a comprehensive musical program in grades 6-12, which includes both vocal and instrumental music.
- Bachelor’s degree in music, music education, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a choir/musical theater director.
- Strong leadership, listening, and communication skills.
- Creative, assertive, collaborative, and passionate.
- Ability to interpret various styles of music and demonstrate exceptional communication, leadership, and organizational skills.
Please send cover letter, resume and three references to this address:
firstname.lastname@example.org No phone inquiries please.
Please see our website for more information.
Austin Preparatory School
Elementary, Middle School, High School