Director of Marketing and Sponsorship
Association of Independent Schools in New England, Milton, MA
Join a dynamic team to support independent schools across New England
The Association of Independent Schools in New England (AISNE) seeks a mission-driven, results-oriented professional who is dedicated to understanding the needs of our membership to align marketing and sponsorship efforts that provide the greatest value to our member schools.
We welcome candidates who are excited about joining an organization that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, as reflected in our mission and core values.
The ideal candidate is passionate about communicating with internal and external stakeholders and possesses a demonstrated record of collaborating effectively with team members and partners.
The position reports directly to the Executive Director and works closely with colleagues on a small team to deliver high-quality programs and services to the AISNE membership.
- Partner with team members to promote AISNE’s professional development, student, and family-facing events to drive registrations, attendance, and engagement.
- Build on existing channels to engage AISNE’s 260+ member schools.
- Support AISNE’s track record of excellence in introducing new resources and program updates.
- Maximize usage and value of strategic investments in HubSpot and WordPress.
- Manage communications related to annual school membership renewals.
- Leverage and grow AISNE’s social media presence.
- Lead AISNE’s relationships with agency, design, and promotional materials providers.
- Manage and nurture AISNE’s 50+ corporate partner and sponsor relationships.
- Renew corporate partners and sponsors each June.
- Pitch, secure, and onboard new corporate partners and sponsors throughout the year.
- Partner with team members to develop, maximize, and fulfill sponsorship opportunities across AISNE’s programs.
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- Excellent writing, editing, and presentation skills
- The skills and maturity to collaborate well with various constituent groups as well as the confidence to work independently
- Experience with HubSpot, WordPress, and Zoom, or transferable knowledge from work with comparable tools
- Strong project-management skills that support prioritization and multi-tasking
- Proactive approaches to overcoming challenges and finding new solutions as needed