Director of International Dual Enrollment Partnership Program/ Admissions Associate
Maine Central Institute, Pittsfield, ME
Maine Central Institute seeks qualified applicants for the dynamic position of Director of International Dual Enrollment Partnership Program / Admissions Associate. The candidate must have a strong desire to work at an independent boarding school in central Maine, be intrinsically motivated, an exceptional educator, highly organized, an excellent communicator, and extremely diplomatic. MCI provides on-campus housing and meals in our dining hall. This position has a start date of June, 2023.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in secondary education; a master’s degree is preferred.
- Relevant teaching experience with international students preferred.
- Admissions Office experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with students, parents, peers, supervisors, and international consultants.
- Technologically savvy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary coordinator in communication with MCI’s international DE partner schools and consultants
- Oversees/coordinates onboarding of DE students within MCI’s partnership programs
- Recruits online teachers for DE partnership programs
- Trains, evaluates, mentors, and provides supportive feedback to DE partnership program teachers
- Maintains accurate records of partnership program students and issues semester reports
- Creates the schedule of DE online classes
- Sets up and manages DE google classroom pages for online classes
- Responds to communications from DE partnership schools and consultants
- Serves as an Admissions Office Associate involved in all aspects of recruiting boarding students to MCI
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, completed MCI Job application (MCI Job Application) and three letters of reference.
MCI offers a competitive benefits program, including medical, vision, and dental plans, disability, life insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
Reporting directly to the Head of School and Director of Admissions, this important position provides a first-class career development opportunity for a professional educator/administrator who wishes to develop leadership skills, financial acumen, and multifarious administrative experiences commensurate with ambitions toward senior school leadership.
David Pearson, Head of School
Maine Central Institute
295 Main Street
Pittsfield, Maine 04967