Director of Advancement Services and Campaign Operations
Buckingham Browne & Nichols School, Cambridge, MA
Start Date: April 2023
Department: Advancement Office
BB&N is seeking a full-time Director of Advancement Services and Campaign Operations. The Director of Advancement Services and Campaign Operations serves as a member of the Advancement Office and provides operational leadership to advance the fundraising and community support-building mission of the Office.
Primary responsibilities include staff supervision and mentorship, project management, report writing, training and documentation, database maintenance, gift processing, prospect management, operational support for the campaign, and research initiatives.
Skills and Competencies:
The ideal candidate will have experience in the operational side of development or fundraising. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and relational database software including a working knowledge of querying and reporting from databases is required. A Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s degree preferred.
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Familiarity with a fundraising database, especially Veracross
- Attention to detail and strong interpersonal, communication, training, and organizational skills are required, as is the ability to work effectively in a team
- Proficiency in writing, grammar, and proofreading
- Very high level of accuracy and thoroughness with regard to data entry
- Highly organized with multi-tasking capability
- Self-starter, highly energetic.
- Effective research techniques
- Problem resolution, willingness to find new solutions, and sharing ideas in a constructive way
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including occasional evenings and weekends
Salary: $85,000.00 – $95,000.00
Compensation for full-time employees includes a 403(b) plan with up to a 10% match of salary and other competitive benefits offerings. Benefits offered to eligible employees include health & dental insurance; commuter benefits; long-term disability insurance, and more.
Please upload your Cover Letter, Resume, Personal Statement, and/or Teaching Philosophy and Reference List.
Buckingham Browne & Nichols School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any non-job related physical or mental disability. We welcome candidates who will increase our diversity; we encourage candidates of color and all diverse candidates to apply.
Buckingham Browne & Nichols Schools takes the health and safety of its community members very seriously. Because we serve students, many of whom are not eligible for vaccination due to their age, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus with the Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine before commencing employment. Documentation showing vaccination status will be required as part of the application process.